Thursday, September 4, 2008

Agency Contact



Definitely having trouble contacting agencies, I really wanted to get a hold of crispin porter + bogusky since they have a local agency here and I've always been interested in their work. So far I have had no luck with this, though I can going to keep trying. I do understand it's a rather big agency and they are busy more than a smaller company.

I have tried my other companies as well, in terms of email and phone, hopefully I can get a hold of someone to speak with because at this point I have no information for this project due this weekend. I have my questions ready, all that's missing is the designer to interview.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also had a lot of trouble getting in touch with the firms that I had originally chosen. Good luck, can't wait to see more from you.

cricket and a red wheelbarrow said...

I sympathize with you. I was getting impatience with all the too busy people out there. I have a connection inside Crispin Porter and I still didn't get a response. I even sat through the intro video of Factory Labs website looking for info. That pushed me over the edge. I decided I'd relax and take a break watching South Park. That's when I got responses. Life works in strange ways;)